Bamboo Sport Ped Socks
Product Description: Bamboo Sport Ped Socks
Bamboo textile fibre is made from bamboo timber which has matured in the forest for at least 4 years.
- Extra thick,bamboo socks,bamboo textiles,many colours to choose from.
- No more smelly feet – ever
- No more unpleasant body odour.
- Natural antibacterial Ped Sock
- Composition: 64% Bamboo / 28% Tencel / 8% Elastane
- Sports sock, designed to wicker water away from the body and into the sock.
- Ped Sports socks are designed to be worn with sport shoes or sneakers and are also available in all the standard school colours to match most school uniforms.
- It is perhaps not immediately noticed by someone putting on a bamboo sock for the first time that, apart from the smooth softness, you can hold the sock by the top hem and pull it onto your foot in one smooth movement until it is fully in place and there it stays. Most other sock types have to be almost ‘threaded’ onto your foot in several stages.Also, on principle, many people wash their socks daily because traditionally, this was the right thing to do. However, with the natural anti-bacterial properties of bamboo fibre, we have had customers report that after wearing the socks for even up to a week straight without washing, they still smell fresh. This property applies to all our bamboo products.