Oliver 34-634 Black Lace Up Ankle Boot
Product Description: Oliver 34 Series: 34-634 Black Lace Up Ankle Boot
- The WB34 series update has raised the bar in durable, lightweight work boot design. Our new hiker style, zip side ankle boot is made from water resistant leather and features the latest in technology and innovation. With the addition of the premium TECtuff® toe bumper, protection and value have never looked so good. So, you might be working hard, but you’ll feel like you’re walking on air. Features include – Water resistant leather Full lining infused with eco-friendly Odorban® Control Technology to absorb odour for optimum freshness and hygiene COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System uses a combination of cellular urethane and PORON® Shock absorbing Polyurethane midsole support NATUREform® Type 1 Toe Cap. Wider profile for greater comfort GRIPthane® tread pattern for greater traction and heat resistant to 130°C
- Comfort-cushion® Impact Absorption: Provides superior cushioning and shock absorption helping to reduce foot, leg and back fatigue.
- Antimicrobial Technology: Revolutionary anti-bacterial solution provides protection against odour, staining and deterioration caused by bacteria, fungus and other micro-organisms.
- NATUREform Type 1 Toe Cap:The Oliver cap has a wide profile to suit your foot and is added with a latex cushion liner to ensure the toes are comfortable and not in contact with the cap. Caps are tested to a force of 200 Joule in accordance with the Australian Standard AS/NZS2210.3.
- Steel Safety Toe Cap: Type 1 Steel toe cap offers protection against drop and crush injuries. Developed to withstand a force of 200 joules.
- NATUREform Type 1 Toe Cap: The Oliver cap has a wide profile to suit your foot and is added with a latex cushion liner to ensure the toes are comfortable and not in contact with the cap. Caps are tested to a force of 200 Joule in accordance with the Australian Standard AS/NZS2210.3.
- Heat Resistant Sole: Sole is heat resistant to 130º Celsius or 266º Fahrenheit. Ideal for general purpose working environments
- Cut Resistant Sole: Sole has excellent cut resistance. Resists cut growth cause by small cuts opening up as a result of normal sole flexing when walking.
- Slip Resistant Sole: Sole has excellent slip resistance. (Exceeds European Standard EN344, SATRA slip test method PM144 standard
- Electrical Resistant: Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection reduces the danger of accidental contact with live electrical circuits in accordance with ASTM F2413-1
- Organic Oil & Fat Resistant: Sole is resistant to organic oils and fats. Ideally suitable for commercial kitchen working environments
Abrasion Resistant:Abrasion resistant sole.
- Sole Resistant To Mineral Oils And Acids: Sole is resistant to most mineral oils, acids and alkaline. Excellent for general industrial working conditions
HYDROstop: Hydro-stop technology ensures that the sole is protected against deterioration caused by hydrolysis and bacterial attack. Soles with this feature carry a 3 year Guarantee against hydrolysis.