Oliver 34-634 Black Lace Up Ankle Boot
Product Description: Oliver 34 Series: 34-634 Black Lace Up Ankle Boot
- The WB34 series update has raised the bar in durable, lightweight work boot design.
- Our new hiker style, zip side ankle boot is made from water resistant leather and features the latest in technology and innovation. With the addition of the premium TECtuff® toe bumper, protection and value have never looked so good.
- You might be working hard, but you’ll feel like you’re walking on air.
- Water resistant full grain leather
- Padded collar and tongue
- TECtuff® toe bumper to protect against scuffing
- Full lining and footbed treated with eco-friendly Odorban™ control
- Technology to absorb odour for optimum freshnes and hygiene
- COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption Systemwith PORON1 protects the heel and ball of the foot
- Comfort footbedwith perforated air channels to enchance natural airflow
- NATUREform® steel toe cap with a wide profile for greater comfort
- GRIPthane® dual density polyurethane sole with leightweight shock absorbing PU midsole and hard wearing outsole for superior durability
- Resistant to 130°c surface contact
- Slip resistant sole
- Electrical resistant sole
- Sole resistant to mineral and organic oils and acids
- Cut, Split and crack resistant sole
In 1887, James Oliver started making tough, durable work boots for farmers and miners in the goldmining region of Ballarat in Victoria.
Having failed at his own quest for gold, he returned to the trade of boot-making to establish the business of Oliver & Stevens.
Oliver Footwear is now led by Andrew Oliver, a fourth generation descendant of its founder who is undoubtedly proud to mark the 125th anniversary of the company in 2012.
Oliver Footwear is committed to product innovation, technology and manufacturing advancements and provides a range of footwear to address the needs and demands of tough workplace safety environments.
Ongoing investment in these areas and in its staff ensures that Oliver Footwear continues to adopt world’s best practice in all parts of the business.
Oliver Footwear, with its HQ still in Ballarat, is now part of the KSW Group, the third largest branded safety footwear company in the world and can proudly claim it’s achievement being one of the oldest brands in Australia.