Oliver 45645Z Black Zip Side Boot
Product Description: Oliver 45645Z Black Zip Side Boot
- AT’s All Terrain dual density Thermo Plastic Urethane (TPU) sole
- Fully Lined with Padded Comfort Collar and Tongue
- Water Resistant Full Grain Leather
- COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System with a combination of cellular urethane and PORON to protect the toe and heel of the foot.
- Meets requirements for Electrical Hazard (EH) resistance as stated in Industry standards
- Outer-sole heat resistant to 130° C surface contact
- Sole resistant to mineral and organic oils and acids
- Superior cut, split and crack resistant sole
- Scuff cap for toe and heel protection
- Excellent slip resistant sole, rated SRC
- Full lining treated with eco-friendly Odorban™ Control Technology to absorb odour for optimum freshness and hygiene.
- Foot bed now infused with eco friendly Odorban™ Control Technology to absorb odour for optimum freshness and hygiene
- NATUREform® wide profile hi-impact composite safety toe cap
- Oliver SOFTstride® open cell low density urethane foam built in to the insole for ultimate comfort and contour support.
- Convenient quick release zipper
- Fully non-metallic
- 30 Day Comfort Guarante
The Oliver 45645Z Black Zip Side Boots ARE SUITABLE FOR THESE INDUSTRIES:
- Mining & Quarrying
- Building & Construction
- Oil & Gas
In 1887, James Oliver started making tough, durable work boots for farmers and miners in the goldmining region of Ballarat in Victoria. Having failed at his own quest for gold, he returned to the trade of boot-making to establish the business of Oliver & Stevens. Oliver Footwear is now led by Andrew Oliver, a fourth generation descendant of its founder who is undoubtedly proud to mark the 125th anniversary of the company in 2012.
Oliver Footwear is committed to product innovation, technology and manufacturing advancements and provides a range of footwear to address the needs and demands of tough workplace safety environments. Ongoing investment in these areas and in its staff ensures that Oliver Footwear continues to adopt world’s best practice in all parts of the business.
Oliver Footwear, with its HQ still in Ballarat, is now part of the KSW Group, the third largest branded safety footwear company in the world and can proudly claim it’s achievement being one of the oldest brands in Australia.