Oliver 55385 High Leg Zip Side Boot
Product Description: Oliver 55385 High Leg Zip Side Boot
- COMFORTcushion PU/PORON Impact Absorption System – reduces leg and lower back fatigue
- Padded Comfort Collar
- TECtuff Toe Bumper Protection
- Kevlar Thread on Critical Wear Seams for Maximum Abrasion and Chemical Resistance
- COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System with a combination of cellular urethane and PORON to protect the toe and heel of the foot.
- Superior cut, split and crack resistant sole
- Excellent slip resistant sole, rated SRC
- Water Resistant Nubuck Leather
- Wide Profile NATUREform Type 1 Steel Toe Cap, with Comfort Liner
- Heavy Duty AT’s All Terrain Dual Density PU / Rubber Sole, Heat Resistant to 300° Celsius and Resists Exposure to most Acids and Chemicals
- Anti Static Sole
- NANOlite Footbed Massages your feet as you walk, promoting greater blood flow to help reduce fatigue
- Oliver SOFTstride® open cell low density urethane foam built in to the insole for ultimate comfort and contour support.
- Convenient quick release zipper
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee
- COOLstep® lining to absorb moisture and odour for optimum freshness and hygiene.
- Deep tread profile, with self cleaning design delivers superior traction in the roughest of terrain.
- HEELguard for added stability and impact protection.
In 1887, James Oliver started making tough, durable work boots for farmers and miners in the goldmining region of Ballarat in Victoria. Having failed at his own quest for gold, he returned to the trade of boot-making to establish the business of Oliver & Stevens. Oliver Footwear is now led by Andrew Oliver, a fourth generation descendant of its founder who is undoubtedly proud to mark the 125th anniversary of the company in 2012.
Oliver Footwear is committed to product innovation, technology and manufacturing advancements and provides a range of footwear to address the needs and demands of tough workplace safety environments. Ongoing investment in these areas and in its staff ensures that Oliver Footwear continues to adopt world’s best practice in all parts of the business.
Oliver Footwear, with its HQ still in Ballarat, is now part of the KSW Group, the third largest branded safety footwear company in the world and can proudly claim it’s achievement being one of the oldest brands in Australia.