Oliver AT’s 45-632
Product Description: Oliver AT’s 45-632
- AT’s All Terrain dual density Thermo Plastic Urethane (TPU) sole
- Fully Lined with Padded Comfort Collar and Tongue
- Water Resistant Nubuck Leather
- COMFORT cushion® Impact Absorption System with a combination of cellular urethane and PORON to protect the toe and heel of the foot.
- Meets requirements for Electrical Hazard (EH) resistance as stated in Industry standards
- Outer-sole heat resistant to 130º C surface contact
- Sole resistant to mineral and organic oils and acids
- Superior cut, split and crack resistant sole
- Excellent slip resistant sole, rated SRC
- Full lining treated with Eco-friendly Odorban™ Control Technology to absorb odour for optimum freshness and hygiene.
- Foot bed now infused with Eco friendly Odorban™ Control Technology to absorb odour for optimum freshness and hygiene
- NATURE form® wide profile hi-impact composite safety toe cap
- Oliver SOFT stride® open cell low density urethane foam built in to the insole for ultimate comfort and contour support.
- Fully non-metallic, great for fossicking.
AT’s All Terrain Dual Density Rubber Features:
- Lightweight sole
- Ideal for the 12 hour work shift.
- Unique sole clearing tread pattern to ensure cleats do not retain stones and dirt.
- Hard wearing. Abrasion resistance will outlast other soling materials.
- Designed for the rough uneven outdoor working surfaces.
- TPU has longer shelf life. Resistant to effects of Hydrolysis.
- Superior resistance to splitting and cracking.
- Resistant to temperatures up to 130º Celsius (266ºF) and most oils, acids and alkalies.
- Will not mark floors.
- Excellent slip resistance.
AT’s All Terrain Dual Density PU / TPU Soling Technology:
Consists of a lightweight, shock absorbing low density PU (Polyurethane) midsole which cushions the foot on impact to provide unmatched comfort and help reduce foot, leg and lower back fatigue. The high density hard-wearing TPU (Thermo Plastic Urethane) outsole provides superior grip and abrasion resistance.