Oliver AT’S 55-345 Safety Work Boot
Product Description: Oliver AT’S 55-345 Safety Work Boot
- COMFORT cushion PU/PORON Impact Absorption System – reduces leg and lower back fatigue
- Fully Lined with Padded Comfort Collar and Tongue
- Lace Locking Device
- TECtuff Toe Bumper Protection
- Water Resistant Full Grain Leather
- Wide Profile NATURE form Type 1 Steel Toe Cap, with Comfort Liner
- Heavy Duty AT’s All Terrain Dual Density PU / Rubber Sole, Heat Resistant to 300º Celsius and Resists Exposure to most Acids and Chemicals
- Anti Static Sole
- NANO lite Foot bed Massages your feet as you walk, promoting greater blood flow to help reduce fatigue
- Kevlar Thread on Critical Wear Seams for Maximum Abrasion and Chemical Resistance
- COMFORT cushion® Impact Absorption System with a combination of cellular urethane and PORON to protect the toe and heel of the foot.
- Superior cut, split and crack resistant sole
- Excellent slip resistant sole, rated SRC
- Oliver SOFT stride® open cell low density urethane foam built in to the insole for ultimate comfort and contour support.
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee
- COOL step® lining to absorb moisture and odour for optimum freshness and hygiene.
- Deep tread profile, with self cleaning design delivers superior traction in the roughest of terrain.
- HEEL guard for added stability and impact protection.
- Suitable for Agriculture, Building & Construction, Public Administration, Food Processing, Manufacturing, Hospitality, Metals Industry, Mining & Quarrying, Oil & Gas, Transport & Storage, Security and Warehousing
Specifications Complies with:
- AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
- EN ISO 20345:2011
- ASTM F2413-11