Puma 643167 Elevate Knit Safety Shoe
Product Description: Puma 643167 Elevate Knit Safety Shoe
- Composite toe cap with 200 joule impact protection
- Knitted fabric upper with TPU inserts
- BreathActive functional lining
- Puma evercushion BA PLUS insole
- Rubber sole, 300°c heat resistant
- IDCell shock absorber embedded in the heel
- TPU scuff cap protection, anti-static, anti-slip
- Wide comfortable fit
- The Elevate Knit is certified to Australian Standards AS/NZS 2210.3: 2009 Class 1 as with all the styles in the Puma Safety range available in Australia.
- An ideal safety shoe for workers on the move, Transport or warehousing industries where lightweight footwear is preferred.
- Vegan rated.
In 1924, Adolf and Rudolf Dassler set up a shoe factory in Germany and named it Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory. Twenty years later during WW2 the bitter rift between the two brothers escalated. A few years later they parted ways and formed two separate businesses Adidas and Puma. The rivalry between the 2 businesses continued and these two great multinational brands remain competitors today.
Puma is known globally for its football boots, sports shoes and apparel. Puma also offers a range of safety shoes and boots manufactured using composite materials. The footwear integrates high performance, safety and comfort and whilst allowing wearers to enjoy the outstanding style which is synonymous with the Puma brand.