Puma Amsterdam Safety Shoe 642717
Product Description: Puma Amsterdam Safety Shoe 642717
- Puma 642717 Metro model incorporates a water repellent nubuck leather upper.
- TPU sole with torsion control for great support, stability and flexibility and a drawn up scuff cap in the toe area to avoid leather abrasion when working on knees.
- This model has an aluminium toe cap, L-protection pierce resistant mid sole to guard feet against penetration of sharp objects through the sole and a BreathActive lining.
- Upper-Nubuck Leather.
- Puma has chosen to use a Aluminium Safety Toe Cap, which is lighter than a common steel toe cap.
- 200 joules impact protection.
- Anti-Perforation Midsole-Flexible L-protection- Anti-magnetic, does not conduct heat or cold.
- Lining-Breathe Active for maximum moisture control and comfort.
- Insole-PUMA ever cushion pro. Designed to give maximum relief to high compression zones, is durable and breathable
- Sole-TPU sole construction for flexibility and reduction of weight
In 1924, Adolf and Rudolf Dassler set up a shoe factory in Germany and named it Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory. Some 20 years later during WW2 the bitter rift between the two brothers escalated. A few years later they parted ways and formed two separate businesses Adidas and Puma. The rivalry between the 2 businesses continued and these two great multinational brands remain competitors today.
Puma is known globally for its football boots, sports shoes and apparel. Puma also offers a range of safety shoes and boots manufactured using composite materials. The footwear integrates high performance, safety and comfort and whilst allowing wearers to enjoy the outstanding style which is synonymous with the Puma brand.