Puma Elevate Knit 643167 Black Safety Shoe
Product Description: Puma Elevate Knit 643167 Black Safety Shoe
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT SAFETY SHOE
- BreathActive functional lining
- Knitted upper with TPU inserts
- Anatomically designed insole provides a high level of comfort and moisture control.
- Injected toe protection reduces leather abrasion when working on knees.
- Composite Toe Cap with 200j impact protection.
- This 300°c heat resistant rubber outsole with its differently shaped profile elements offers optimal mobility and safe contact with the ground.
- The idCELL element in the heel area consists of a very soft sponge EVA midsole which perfectly absorbs impacts and shocks when the heel strikes the ground.
- The Elevate Knit is ultra lightweight yet this style does not compromise on its safety features.
- Puma Elevate’s knitted upper is made of high quality breathable material with scuff cap toe protection to reduce abrasion, it has a durable rubber outsole and is 300°c heat resistant and SRC anti-slip rated which meets the highest standard for slip resistance in safety shoes.
- A shock absorbing idCell is embedded in the heel further enhancing the wearer’s comfort.
- The Elevate Knit is certified to Australian Standards AS/NZS 2210.3: 2009 Class 1 as with all the styles in the Puma Safety range available in Australia.
- An ideal safety shoe for workers on the move, Transport or warehousing industries where lightweight footwear is preferred.
- Vegan rated. It does not contain animal materials, nor have any animal by-products or components that were tested on animals.