Puma Ladies Stepper Mid Cut Safety Boot
Product Description: Puma Ladies Stepper Mid Cut Safety Boot
- The stylish new “Miss Safety” shoe range from PUMA are designed to suit the unique attributes of women`s feet.
- Ladies 642857 incorporates advanced safety features, combined with Puma running shoe technology, ensuring both maximum comfort and safety for women on the move.
- Sole EVA with PUMA running 300 degrees c rubber anti-slip outsole, incorporating , unique GELcell shock absorber and Torsion control system
- Upper Leather upper with breathable inserts. TPU toecap protection
- Lining Breath Active, lining for maximum moisture control and comfort
- Insole PUMA evercushion anatomic insole
- Soft cushioning gelCELL embedded in the heel, providing essential shock absorption plus energy return.
- Water repellent leather upper
- Breathable textile inserts
- 300°C heat resistant, anti-slip EVA/rubber sole
- Classic steel toe-cap certified to 200j impact protection
- TPU toe cap protection.
In 1924, Adolf and Rudolf Dassler set up a shoe factory in Germany and named it Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory.
Some 20 years later during WW2 the bitter rift between the two brothers escalated. A few years later they parted ways and formed two separate businesses Adidas and Puma. The rivalry between the 2 businesses continued and these two great multinational brands remain competitors today.
Puma is known globally for its football boots, sports shoes and apparel. Puma also offers a range of safety shoes and boots manufactured using composite materials. The footwear integrates high performance, safety and comfort and whilst allowing wearers to enjoy the outstanding style which is synonymous with the Puma brand.