PUMA LADIES STEPPER SAFETY SHOE 642887
Product Description: PUMA LADIES STEPPER SAFETY SHOE 642887
- TPU Toe-Cap protection
- Water repellent leather upper with breathable textile inserts
- Soft cushioning gelCELL embedded in the heel, providing essential shock absorption plus energy return.
- 300°C heat resistant, anti-slip EVA/rubber sole
- Steep Toe-Cap
- Water Resistant
- Toe Protection
- Heel energy absorption
- Slip resistant
- TPU Toe Cap Protection
- Evercushion MISS Footbed
- BreathActive Functional lining
- HRO Outsole
- The Puma Stepper from the Puma Miss Safety range is designed to suit the unique attributes of women’s feet.
- The 642887 incorporates advanced safety features, combined with Puma running shoe technology ensuring both maximum comfort and safety for women on the move.
In 1924, Adolf and Rudolf Dassler set up a shoe factory in Germany and named it Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory. Some 20 years later during WW2 the bitter rift between the two brothers escalated. A few years later they parted ways and formed two separate businesses Adidas and Puma. The rivalry between the 2 businesses continued and these two great multinational brands remain competitors today.
Puma is known globally for its football boots, sports shoes and apparel. Puma also offers a range of safety shoes and boots manufactured using composite materials. The footwear integrates high performance, safety and comfort and whilst allowing wearers to enjoy the outstanding style which is synonymous with the Puma brand.