Puma Pace 2.0 Safety Shoe 643807
Product Description: Puma Pace 2.0 Safety Shoe 643807
- The NEW Pace 2.0 safety runner is the improved version of the 642567 Pace.
- Now featuring IMPULSE.FOAM anti-fatigue technology, this style has increased cushioning, stability and comfort.
- New 2.0 is Vegan rated, it does not contain animal materials, nor have any animal by-products or components that were tested on animals.
- Microfibre with breathable sandwich-mesh. Breath Active functional lining.
- Rubber outsole with Torsion Control System.
- 300°c heat resistant and SRC anti-slip rated.
- Oil resistant and non-marking.
- Anatomically designed insole provides a high level of comfort and moisture control.
- IMPULSE.FOAM anti-fatigue midsole provides maximum cushioning with up to 55% Active Energy return.
- ELECTROSTATIC DISCHARGE (ESD) Flexible FAP® anti-penetration midsole for increased protection against penetration of sharp objects through the sole.
- FAP – Anti-penetration midsole. Anti-magnetic, does not conduct heat or cold.
- Non-metallic and airport friendly.
- Fibreglass toe cap with 200j impact protection providing greater toe space.
Men’s Size Conversion Chart (Runner)
In 1924, Adolf and Rudolf Dassler set up a shoe factory in Germany and named it Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory.
Some 20 years later during WW2 the bitter rift between the two brothers escalated.
A few years later they parted ways and formed two separate businesses Adidas and Puma.
The rivalry between the 2 businesses continued and these two great multinational brands remain competitors today.
Puma is known globally for its football boots, sports shoes and apparel.
Puma also offers a range of safety shoes and boots manufactured using composite materials. The footwear integrates high performance, safety and comfort and whilst allowing wearers to enjoy the outstanding style which is synonymous with the Puma brand