Puma Sierra Nevada Brown Safety Work Boot
Product Description: Puma Sierra Nevada Brown Safety Work Boot
- Puma Sierra Nevada Brown Safety Work Boot 630227
- The Ultimate safety Boot for the Contractor, Tradie or simply for those who need a tough work boot for harsh working environments.
- The model 630227 incorporates a full waterproof breathable membrane, not just water resistant leather, making this a a fully waterproof work boot.
- The Puma Sierra Nevada from the Scuff cap range is also packed with many other features such as a toe-cap in composite material to reduce weight. Puma GelICELL system embedded in the heel for shock absorption, scuff cap over-toe protection and premium nappa leather tongue. High quality waxed water resistant leather upper and the Puma Pu/Poron evercushion insole.
- Premium waxed leather upper, dust tongue and collar of soft nappa leather
- Metal Free Composite Toe Cap
- Waterproof, cushioning GelCell integrated in the heel area, soft PU/Poron footbed ultimate in underfoot cushioning
- Rubber sole scuff caps with EverFlex decoupling point, up to 300c heat resistant
- BreathActive functional lining with WATERPROOF membrane
- Electrical hazard rated providing additional protection against electrical shock
- Slip resistant sole
For materials and products to be considered waterproof, they need to meet a specific criteria. This criteria includes the amount of water pressure (psi) they can withstand before leaking or an “mm/24 hours” rating which equals the amount of rainfall a fabric can withstand in a single day before water starts to leak through.
In footwear terms, to be considered waterproof they will most likely have a barrier or membrane build inside as well as fully sealed seams and stitching, designed to keep water out and ensure feet stay dry.
Water repellent products on the other hand, have a coating or finish that is not easily penetrated by water but is still difficult to protect stitching and the tongue area.
All products from the Waterproof range have a waterproof breathable membrane which is pressure tested in production to guarantee your feet stay dry when working in wet environments.
Men’s Size Conversion Chart (Scuff Cap)