Puma Tornado Safety Boot Wheat 630787
Product Description: Puma Tornado Safety Boot Wheat 630787
- The Puma Tornado Safety Boot Wheat 630787t is part of the Puma Scuff cap range
- 6″ boot that features a fibreglass toe cap which has greater room in the toe area whilst still providing toe protection for up to 200joules
- Shock absorbing GelCell in the heel area
- 300°c heat resistant and slip resistant rubber outsole
- Mud release profile designed to give optimal performance in harsh conditions
- Puma Tornado Wheat is comfortable, stylish, has a zip side
- Electrical Hazard Rated to ASTM F2413 Standard (USA).
- Also available in BLACK
In 1924, Adolf and Rudolf Dassler set up a shoe factory in Germany and named it Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory. Some 20 years later during WW2 the bitter rift between the two brothers escalated. A few years later they parted ways and formed two separate businesses Adidas and Puma. The rivalry between the 2 businesses continued and these two great multinational brands remain competitors today.
Puma is known globally for its football boots, sports shoes and apparel. Puma also offers a range of safety shoes and boots manufactured using composite materials. The footwear integrates high performance, safety and comfort and whilst allowing wearers to enjoy the outstanding style which is synonymous with the Puma brand.